Thursday, June 16, 2005

blogthink

Although I have not posted them, I have written a few more entries (thank me for not posting them). But most interesting is how I'm thinking of blog topics, composing in my head... In the shower, in bed at night, walking up Powell on my way to work...

Some topics: Book reviews of Freakonomics, Code to Zero, The Broker, some notes on getting older, the differences between men and women, risk aversion, being a parent...

Well, we'll see if they turn out post-worthy...

1 comment:

mary ann said...

See, Mr. Bla Bla - I think having
a blog keeps us writers thinking
about our lives from a writer's
point of view.(Now if only I'd
slept last night this statement
would be erudite and v. clever.)
So what you said here makes perfect
sense to me. Have a fine weekend.
Did you steal "Publisher's Weekly"?